Hollickwood School Uniform
- Bottoms: Grey or black formal trousers, skirt, shorts or blue yellow summer dress (leggings, track suit bottoms or jeans are not acceptable)
- Tops: White polo shirt with school logo, white shirt or blouse.
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Footwear: Plain black flat shoes, trainers or boots. White, black or grey socks or tights.
- PE kit: Plain black or blue PE shorts, plain white t-shirt, plimsolls or trainers. Plain dark leggings or track suit can be worn in colder months.
- Headwear: Headwear worn for religious reasons should be plain black or white.
- Jewellery: Children can wear stud earrings in pierced ears. No other jewellery is allowed for health and safety reasons and the school will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of such items.
School sweatshirts and polo shirts with our school logo can be ordered from: myclothing.com
Yourschooluniform.com (0344 272 1888)
Any of the other items on this list can be obtained from most chain stores.
It is important that parents choose items of clothing that the child can take off and put on unaided.
Finally, all items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.