Values and Ethos
- Our vision is of a school where all succeed.
- Where all feel included and welcome.
- Where high expectations are shared and communicated.
- Where inquiry, innovation, independent thought and risk taking are valued.
- Where diversity is celebrated.
- Where respect for self, others and the environment are central to life in school.
- Where all have a voice and a share in the success of all.
At Hollickwood we aim to
- Be a caring, inclusive learning community that nurtures young learners
- Enable all our children to attain the highest standards in all areas of learning
- Inspire children to set challenges for themselves and aim high in life and learning
- Develop young minds that are questioning and open to new ideas and knowledge
- Nurture respect, and positive regard for all members of our community
- Provide learning experiences that are stimulating, engaging and memorable
- Equip young leaners with skills they will need in their futures
- Commit to ongoing self-evaluation, innovation and improvement