Newsletter Issue 12
IT’S KS1’s FILM NIGHT!
In order to start our fundraising for Y4’s overnight trip to Gilwell Park, we will be holding a KS1 FILM NIGHT at school on Wednesday 12th December, in Year 1.
The prices are £4 per child, or £6 for two siblings. If there are 3 siblings or more, the price is £8, but the children must be siblings to qualify for this price. The price of admission will allow your child entry to the film, plus a small bag of popcorn and a drink of squash or water.
The film will start after school and we will be finished by 5.30 p.m. Forms will be handed out to parents week commencing 3rd December.
Early Years Foundation Stage & KS1
For the EYFS & KS1 Nativity we require some disco decorations.
If you have a disco ball we could borrow or any old unused fairy lights etc please let Mrs Neal, Year 2 teacher know as soon as possible.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- 5/12 Nursery Trip to Arts Depot to see The Gruffalo’s Child. 10am.
- 5/12 Year 4 Atoms Workshop.
- 6/12 How to apply for Primary School.
- 10/12 Pathway Christian Assembly 2.45pm.
- 12/12 School Xmas Dinner.
- 13/12 KS1 Christmas Show at 2pm.
- 13/12 Year 4 All day trip to the British Museum.
- 14/12 KS1 Christmas Show at 9.30am.
- 14/12 KS2 Choir at The Sunshine Garden Centre.
- 18/12 KS2 Winter Concert at 2pm.
- 19/12 Year 5 trip to the Royal Observatory.
- 19/12 KS2 Winter Concert 6pm.
- 20/12 Whole school trip to Alexandra Palace Theatre for Horrible Christmas. Rec-Yr6.
- 20/12 Nursery Closes today for Xmas holidays.
- 21/12 School closes at 1.30pm for Xmas holidays 8/1/19 BACK TO SCHOOL IN 2019.
STUDENT OF THE WEEK
The student of the week this week was
Loana from Year 3.
A very well done and keep up the good work .
Please note that we are offering the facility for pupils who have packed lunch to have the Christmas lunch as above. Please do give the school a minimum of 1 weeks notice if you want your child to have the Christmas dinner, which will be on Wednesday 12th December.
Football Round Up
Girls' match was postponed this week due to waterlogged pitch, re-scheduled for next week. The boys' team hosted St. Mary's from East Barnet. It was a competitive game here in the gloom of Wednesday afternoon,. Despite scoring two good goals, we lost the match 7-2. Once again, the match was played in a very good spirit. Well done team and thanks to our coaches.